2011-10-25

Personal Quotes Of Milla Jovovich

Milla Jovovich Personal Quotes

I think that's one of the only reasons God created celebrities. To help those who can't help themselves.


I worked like hell {on The Fifth Element (1997)}. No band practice, no clubs, no pot, nothing.

"If this movie was made in America they would have had a guy and we would have been his harem or entourage. Big studios don't trust that women will bring in that kind of audience, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) was really an exception to the rule. Most of the time, if you make a big action film there has to be a big action guy in it. It's very European to trust a woman to play that kind of a role" [on Resident Evil (2002)].

"I'm a dribbler." [really meaning dabbler, English is not her first language, after all]

About Madonna: "Oh, my God! I used to ride my bicycle around for hours in the garage of our apartment building singing 'Material Girl'" (In Style magazine, Sept/2006).

[on Resident Evil (2002)] We've got really infantile mentalities on this movie. We're like: 'It's gross - cool! It's disgusting - print it!' You have to think like a fifteen -year-old. Wet dress. Zombies. Guns. Cool!".