2011-10-25

Katie Featherston's Favourite Scary Movie

http://www.infamouskidd.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/katie-featherston.jpg

Date of Birth
20 October 1982, Texas, USA

Birth Name
Katie Dianne Featherston

Mini Biography
Katie Featherston, a native Texan, was born on October 20, 1982. She has a younger brother and a younger sister back home along with a family to whom she is very close. Katie attended Southern Methodist University where she majored in acting. After graduating with a BFA in 2005, she moved to Los Angeles.

Personal Quotes
The first time I saw Paranormal Activity 2 (2010) was with an audience, and I was terrified. I can not watch either of the "Paranormal" films, alone. I tried once to watch Paranormal Activity (2007) alone because I had a different version of it - a new cut. And I said, "Oh, I want to see what they changed". And I put it in and got to the first knife scene and had to turn it off. I was like, "No, no, no, no, no. I can't do this".

My favorite scary movie is Candyman (1992). I love being scared, so [Halloween] is kind of the perfect time of year to have scary movie marathons.